Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pre Assessment

Before meeting up with Kat for my 1st assessment I had to keep a food diary. A typical days food for me would be:
8:00am Breakfast: Full fat greek yoghurt with berries and honey or banana and honey, cup of tea
9:15am: cup of peppermint tea
10:30am: fruit, cup of green tea
11:45am: another bit of fruit
1:00pm: lunch - generally salad of rocket and spinach leaves, raw white and red cabbage, grated carrot, red and yellow capsicum, tomatoes (sometimes), avocado, mixed beans, tuna/chicken/beef/cheese and lemon/olive oil vinaigrette
kiwi fruit
3:00pm: cup of tea
7:00pm: dinner - stir fry (no oil) chicken/lamb/beef/tuna mixed green veg and tomato sauce
8:30pm: cup of camomile tea

and at least 1.5 - 2l of water.

sometimes lunch would be reheated spag bol (no pasta) and then salad for dinner or at least once a week I'd get curry from a takeway place for lunch.
Weekends would be green eggs and ham on gluten free toast + red orange juice for brekky, then whatever I felt like or more likely whatever was in the house

This is really easy food to throw together - doesn't involve lots of preparation or cooking time which is important given that with all my training, by the time I get home from work I only really have about 2 hours before I go to bed - sad but true I'm often in bed by 9:30!

No comments:

Post a Comment